Société / établissement :TikTok
Salaire brut :Selon profil
Type de contrat :CDI
Niveau d'expérience :5 - 8 ans
Formation :BAC +3/4
Début du contrat :ASAP
Date de parution :19 mai 2020
Langue :Anglais (Avancé)
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
Description du poste
1. Serve as the contact for the recruiting organization to assist employees with HR, people, and team support.
2. Provide strategic business partnership, thought partnership, and coaching to all levels of the organization.
3. Proactively assess team and employee development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions.
4. Integrate and partner with HR colleagues in the Learning & Development, Compensation, HRIS, and HR Programs teams to implement solutions.
5. Provide appropriate coaching and development feedback to managers and individual contributors.
6. Work with the business on on-boarding and various manager development programs.
7. Manage the overall Performance Summary Cycle process.
8. Manage and facilitate the organizational design and ongoing org and team visioning, and team building that supports change and growth.
9. Employee engagement and company culture champion.
10. Attend, and potentially facilitate, team and offsite meetings as needed.
11. Drive reoccurring team meetings and 1:1 as necessary.
1. 10+ years of business experience.
2. 6+ years experience in HR.
3. Experience with coaching at the manager level, focus on performance management, employee relations and data analytics/reporting.
4. Demonstrated project management and change management experience and experience to drive programs independently.
5. Analytical and data management experience with experience translating data into action planning.
6. Interpersonal communication experience and experience building relationships at all levels of the organization.
7. Experience in adapting a work style to fit the needs of the teams.
8. Knowledge of the technology or Internet business.
9. Experience helping global organizations scale.
10. BA/BS degree or equivalent years of HR-related experience.